DUCTZ® RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
DUCTZ® of Louisiana's service professionals cover a wide range
of air quality services for residences, including:
Here's how DUCTZ® of Louisiana ensures your home's improved
When a full system cleanout of your HVAC unit is recommended, the following process is performed.
- DUCTZ® trained technicians cover the entire work area with protective sheeting to protect your home and furnishings.
- All supply and return air registers are removed and isolation blocks are inserted into the supply registers.
- The blower section of your A/C unit is removed.
- The supply and return plenum is opened. At this point, the technician will inspect and clean every inch of ductwork using high CFM and hand vacuums with HEPA filtration.
- All round and flex duct work are cleaned with specialized tools.
- Each register and grille is hand washed and sanitized.
- The blower wheel fins are hand washed to remove any impregnated mold. Any insulation in the unit that is contaminated is replaced and any previously rusted components are replaced.
- All fiberglass areas are coated with a fungicidal protective coating.
- The A/C coil is cleaned and sanitized.
- The drain line is cleared of slime mold.
- All obvious duct leaks or tears are repaired.
- Any stagnant water conditions are corrected.
- Any inadequate air flow is adjusted.
- The humidity, temperature and freon levels are checked.
- The blower, heating section, supply and return grilles are installed.
- The unit is fogged with a long-term EPA registered biocide.